:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, June 16, 2006

The world is still spinning...
and other observations

Nothing quite like waking up at 9 am to your friend's cell phone alarm going off to Shakira, and then leaping out of bed to get to work 50 minutes later.

Then your head starts to hurt.


And then you remember why.



And then IT comes to your office demanding to know why you have so much e-mail (duh. because I'm popular.).
And then the paranoia sets in about how they are "watching" your account and you better stop it with the e-mails to the FreshMeat and That Girl about how people in your office are idiots.




Back to last night...

I had to work an event until 9:45, then I scooted home to change and get myself out to Heaven for 80s night. And because I can't dance without a drink in my hand, I'm quickly sucking down vodka and diet cokes while be HIGHLY amused by a bachelor party ("I love you, but I have to go.").

Next thing I know it's last call and Megtern has reeled in a young man...and his three friends. All of them back to my shithole apartment for entertainment ("if we all take off our tops, will you take off yours?").

Megtern is making out in my bathroom when I hear a HORRIBLE crash. When I went in later it looked like those two were just short of tearing down my shower curtain. EVERYTHING was on the floor or in the bathtub (including the toilet paper holder that was screwed into the door). The boys leave and it's 4:30 when we crash out on my bed.

Fast forward to 9 this morning and Shakira.

3 Comments:

  • At June 17, 2006 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eek! NOOOO.

    actually...I was combing through my email...and we do send...quite a few emails.

    can we form a group??? the three blind bitches. no, the three blind asses? no?

    I recommend a logo...and then matching tattoos!

     
  • At June 17, 2006 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for letting me pimp your house out as my little harem. So sorry about the bathroom my dear! I have a habit of creating a mess wherever I go - I owe you! If it's any consolation I'm still sick and in bed. Did you ever find the missing wine glass?

     
  • At June 19, 2006 4:39 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    that girl: i KNOW. total panic here.

    meggers: seriously, no worries. it makes for a good story. you and your harem-of-the-night are always welcomed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home