:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, June 30, 2006

My favorite john

I've started reading a new book, Diary of a Manhattan Call Girl. It poses an interesting theory within the first few pages: you can tell a lot about a call girl by which john is her favorite.

This led me to think about who was my favorite john (substituting "johns" for dates/lovers) and what that might say about me.

And I can't pick just one. Three men stand out among the throngs of men that have made my bed a revolving door.
I think if I combined them all I might just have the perfect man.

1. MaineGuy: it was always ALL ABOUT ME and MY NEEDS. It was quite heady to be in bed with him. I never had a guy be able to relax me like him.

2. AlmostRoommate: it never progressed beyond simple old school making out. But it was electric! We seemed so in sync, it frightened me.

3. ReporterGuy: I just couldn't get enough of him. I was always excited to hear from him and my favorite moments are when he was just holding me close. I didn't feel this need to bed him.

So what does this say about me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home