:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

the urge to maim is growing

for whatever reason i've been nothing but a pot of boiling anger.

somewhere between my boss not caring about us and people being downright bastards, i've started karate chopping the air as i scream nonsensical words.

some might say that this is just normal me.



but i've noticed a difference.

my eye is now twitching.

7 Comments:

  • At December 07, 2006 11:40 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    maybe karate chops would help me relieve stress. or maybe getting into work at 6:30am because I've got so much crap to do is good because right now I lack the energy to get angry....

     
  • At December 07, 2006 1:53 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    ew! why are you in so early?!?

    that's just ten shades of nasty

     
  • At December 07, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    Last night I watched "Devils Playground" which is about the Amish. and I just kept thinking--you know, if I were Amish, i probably wouldn't be too stressed out.....
    but I don't think I'd be able to give up my NPR and my Project Runway, so never mind, I guess.:)

     
  • At December 07, 2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tara and Ms. M - I miss my former roommates! Maybe once the bastards at work ease up on us, we should gather for a cocktail. In a reinforced glass so we don't shatter it with our stress grip.

     
  • At December 07, 2006 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops, I'm anonymous above.

     
  • At December 07, 2006 8:44 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    kbean and tara: consider me game on for any and all cocktail events!

     
  • At December 07, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    I need a cocktail.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home