:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, February 23, 2007

i just sit around with my thumb up my ass
what do you do?

one of the glorious things about giselle, the french bitch (gfb) being here is that about 1/3 of my job is going to her.
[insert happy dance here]

so i'm starting her off easy by cc'ing her on e-mails so she can get a feel of what kind of things may come up.
after one such e-mail she comes to find me to ask about a particular task.

gfb: so have you been doing this task as long as my predecessor (the lazy whore) has been gone?
me: oh, no.
gfb: how long have you been doing this?
me: years.
gfb: why are all your duties being given to me?

::me staring blankly at her::

gfb: i'm just wondering.
me: i believe the grand formage wanted all these tasks to be done by one person.
gfb: so what will you do?
me: now i can concentrate on my other projects.
gfb: what do you do?

3 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2007 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. that chick has some serious testicles on her. hairy armpits too.

     
  • At February 26, 2007 11:54 PM, Blogger Beakerz said…

    that's excellent. I'd blankly walk away. lol!

    meanwhile, the heat is off in your building still? Jesus!

     
  • At February 27, 2007 5:16 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    needtsza: yes, my heat is still off. it comes on every now and then, but only for a few hours. i haven't felt the heat since sunday at 10 pm. it's getting harder to get out of my cocoon (that i make in my bed) each morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home