:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, February 23, 2007

unexplainable

for the past few weeks i've had crap thrown at me from just about every aspect of my life. yet for some unexplainable reason the last few days i've felt...happy and content. there's no real reason for me to feel this way. i even caught myself laughing at the wacky-wacky things that have happened to me. things, that before, would have sent me cursing.

just what the hell happened to the delightfully charming, bitter hag that i once was?!?


then i remembered.
i used to be a happy child. i rarely was ever in a foul mood. i was content with doing just about anything.

so i guess the real question is what happened to that happy-go-lucky child to make her become a bitter bitch??



p.s. - the answer is NOT vodka!

2 Comments:

  • At February 23, 2007 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Transitioning from the delightful sunny beaches you grew up on to the miserable icy slush fest winters might have something to do with it.

     
  • At February 23, 2007 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am guessing it's the other v-word...vallium.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home