:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, June 11, 2007

i have sold my soul*

*and damn! i am cheap!

i spent this weekend doped up on nyquil (yeah, i was taking the NIGHTTIME version during the day because i am just that hardcore). to pass the time i went to my local video store and rented some dvds. after watching those, i wanted to get more. but i cringed at the thought of spending another $9.50 on two more dvds.

i thought again about the wonderland that is netflix. the things that have always held me back are the facts that 1) my mailbox is the size of a traveling toothbrush, and 2) my postman hates me as he always crushes all my mail.

but i decided to suck it up and try out the netflix two-week trial.

but here's the thing that kills me.
i was checking out their top 100 movies and freakin' Mean Girls is on there?!
who the hell is still renting Mean Girls?!
for fuck's sake just buy it at Target for $7.99 and be done with it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2007 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you look at the Top 100, they're mostly from when Netflix first blew up. Since then, whenever people are out of ideas, they hit the Top 100 for ideas and click something on the list, which keeps it popular.

    That Tom Cruise samurai movie is going to be on there forever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home