:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, September 24, 2007

inner monologue monday

while getting my hair cut and colored this past weekend...after my stylist said that we would make my hair darker...

it's just hair...i mean it will grow out...and if i hate, i'm coming back here in 5 weeks anyways...surely i can live with whatever he does for 5 weeks....WOW!!! that is dark....fuuuuuuck meeeeeeee....but it's okay....deep breaths....you know it's probably the color my hair would be if i still lived in california and never colored it...same color as my father's...then again he was sad the day the lady at the dmv told him he no longer had blonde hair and made him change his form...sigh....knowing my family i probably would have started lightening my hair if i was still in california...hmmm...actually it doesn't look too bad...i think he must be sensing my resistance as that's the third time he's told me that we can always lighten it if i hate it...i'm always up for change...so let's just see where this goes...it's just hair.

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! he just cut my bangs on the wrong side!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home