:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, September 17, 2007

my inner monologues

staring in the mirror after three large vodka drinks

man...i look hot when i wear eyeliner...like really good...i really need to make a point to eyeliner all the time...and not just be lazy and wear the shadow liner...and those people at sephora said brown is better for me! ha! i look awesome in black...i wonder if doing a smokey eye at work is too much...probably...though i would look hot...but there's no one to look hot for...damn...i need a new job where there are more single men running around...then i probably wouldn't be lazy and wear eyeliner all the time.


the next morning...staring in the mirror after waking up

well, hell. if i insist on passing out with all my makeup on...thank goodness i don't have a significant other in my life...i look like trash...i wonder why only the lower lid is all smeared...what in the name of all that is holy am i doing to my face while i sleep...then again i did finally get a decent night sleep...probably something to do with all that vodka...then again i woke up in my pajamas so i couldn't have been THAT drunk...but drunk enough not to take off my makeup and ransack my room...hmmm...is eastenders on yet?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home