:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, October 01, 2007

maybe i sleep better than i think

somehow i slept through the huge condo fire that was down the street from me. i had no idea anything was up until i walked outside to see several buses crammed into my tiny street.


then i walked down the street to see massive amount of fire trucks and what not. the most impressive part was the amount of hoses that had been used to put out the fire. i would really hate to be the person responsible for winding them all back up.


but this caused me to think about what i would take with me if there was a fire...and maybe how i should get renter's insurance and whatnot. you know, be a grown up for once.


and perhaps i better invest in some better looking pajamas as well.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At October 01, 2007 8:24 PM, Blogger chanuck said…

    I think you were too tired from helping us at the house. Thanks again. We really appreciate it. ;-)

     
  • At October 01, 2007 10:27 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    Yeah, what he said.

    You definitely should get renters' insurance. It's not that expensive- maybe $100/yr., depending on coverage amounts. You may want to consider it, since it's now known that there's no water pressure in Adams Morgan.

     
  • At October 02, 2007 2:25 PM, Blogger Adam L. Garcia said…

    I almost slept through two fire drills. The sirens were blaring and I groogily thought: "This is one fucked up dream." Wasn't until my RA bursts into the room that I actually woke up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home