:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

for the love of all that is holy, put some pants on!

lesson i learned this morning:
ALWAYS check your gym bag to ensure that you brought everything you'll need.



sigh.


i forgot to bring pants with me to the gym.
i remembered everything else.
just not pants.


i mean work lets me slide with jeans, but i think even they would frown at me wearing sweaty gym pants to work.


so i had to go back home and find my pants.



instead of getting to work about 20 minutes early, i was 30 minutes late.


i'm so special.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At March 07, 2008 7:38 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    I usually have a spare set of undies in my gym bag, and I've got a couple of spare blazers at work, but I would be hard pressed to show up at work without pants.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home