:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

things that full me with rage
(just today anyway)

- stupid vending machines that can't dispense the right change (i needed that quarter for laundry!)

- facebook making me have to dig out my yearbook to figure out who the hell is asking me to be their friend

- people who can't be bothered to fucking clean up their spills ON TOP of the microwave (never mind what they did inside)

- people who won't refill the fucking printer when it's out of paper (i may or may not have canceled all the jobs of people who were waiting for someone else to refill the paper tray)

- people who stand too close to me while i wait for the train to arrive

- my stupid underwear not covering my fat ass like it should

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At February 13, 2009 12:00 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    Ha! Yes, either we use an insane amount of printer paper on my floor, or I am the only one who ever replaces the paper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home