:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

4 Vodka/Diet Cokes + Playing with Bleach = Goooood Times

or was it 5 drinks….

My first thought this morning about last night’s Blogger Happy Hour wasn’t about how I think I called this guy a transsexual whore, but whether or not I was wearing a seat belt on the ride home. I don’t think I was. The horror!

It was totally awesome meeting so many fun people. The highlights for me include finding out that Law-Rah loves to play Erotic Photo Hunt as much as DCSC and I do (the Lubers are taking the Boobers down tomorrow night!!) and trying to convince Ryan that you can totally have a conversation with someone by just using the word “dude” (hey, I’m from California. I’ve been known to converse with other Californians with just that one word. It’s like a state sport.).

Duuuude…good times all around.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home