:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

What Do You Do When There’s ASS in Your Face?

After my workout yesterday, I stepped into the locker room to quickly change and shower the sweat off my body. Unfortunately there was a young woman sitting in front of my locker (in a towel) rubbing lotion on her body. I asked to get into my locker, and she obliged me and moved over. So I’m bending over to work the combination on the lock and I notice that HER ASS is in MY FACE. She then proceeds to lotion HER ASS while my head is a mere few inches from HER ASS (side note: I need about a few feet of space between myself and the next person before I feel comfortable enough to undress). Then she slipped on her thong. That girl had no shame.

I had to try THREE times to get my lock combination right.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home