:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Think My IQ Dropped a Few Points

Last night I caught most of Flavor of Love. Now I was expecting the usual amount of crap that goes along with a show of this quality. But NOTHING prepared me for some of the most FANTASTIC moments of girls screaming/fighting other girls (beyond ANYTHING that The Bachelor or Joe Millionaire could ever do). I wish I could find photos of them all, but alas you'll have to check them out at the show's site.

Other than the fighting, the show blew major balls. The show mostly consisted of girls running around in skimpy outfits as they allowed Flava Flav to fondle them.
ew.

So to sum up: if you like girls getting all ghetto with each while wearing next-to-nothing swim suits, THIS is the show for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home