:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hey look kids, there's Big Ben, and there's Parliament.


Well, it's now official.
I bought my EXTREMELY* overpriced tickets to...London!

I still can't believe I was able to get my act together and make this trip happen...and I can't believe that I leave in less than a month!

It does make me sad that I'm paying just as much as RiotGirl did for her ticket to GREECE (and we are leaving on the same day and possibly the same flight). What is UP with that?!?


Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions for must-see sites, museums, or bars.

*as far as I'm concerned both British Airways and Virgin Atlantic can suck it.

3 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    This makes me cry!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At August 16, 2006 6:52 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    think you can fit into my carry-on?

     
  • At August 16, 2006 11:25 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said…

    Awww...Law-rah. :( I've spent a lot of time in London, but I'm the worst person to ask about things to see because I never did any of the typical touristy stuff, and the pubs and clubs I went to featured music, so they weren't necessarily the right atmosphere for just hanging out. It all depends on what your personal interests are, doesn't it? One thing I did while I was in London for an extended period was walk across every available bridge to say I'd done it. For you, it might be visiting the Tate Gallery, which is also lovely. If you are literary, you could seek out the homes of famous writers or poets, like John Keats or Charles Dickens. Some go there just to shop. You shouldn't have any trouble finding things to do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home