:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Um, thanks for the head's up

So I came home last night to find that PEOPLE had been in my apartment. To be exact, the exterminators had been in there to deal with the increase in bugs and mice. Funny as I wasn't given ANY notice that they were coming.

Now, normally a memo is distributed to the apartments when the exterminators are coming. I usually take care to make sure that there's nothing out to embarrass them or me (keep in mind that I live in a shoebox studio).

Such as:
dirty socks on the floor
underwear on the bed
drying rack filled with handwashed garments (including thongs and lace underwear and slips)

Those poor guys didn't need to see any of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home