:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Time to get my ears syringed?

I keep not hearing words that people say...and it's starting to get worse.

Last night I was hanging out with some fabulous people, and I swear this is what I heard.

Law-rah: That's right Marcie! I always see your ass when I go out at nights.

what was actually said...

Law-rah: That's right Marci! I always see your EX when I go out at nights.

and this afternoon FreshMeat was talking to me and asked if I wanted to go see Audrey. I'm thinking "who the hell is Audrey and why would I want to see her?" Turns out she was asking about "A DRINK."

it's time to call the doctor.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home