:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, November 06, 2006

a letter to the idiot property managers

Dear Shit for Brains,

I don't know if you noticed, but it's fucking cold outside. And not only at night. During the day it's also a bit chilly.

So I don't understand why you would turn our heat OFF over the weekend.

Did you think we wouldn't notice?
Did you think that perhaps it would warm up enough and that we wouldn't need it?

I spent my entire Sunday bundled up in whatever I could find and went to bed in more layers than I care to repeat here, only to wake up in the middle of the night SWEATING as you had turned the heat on FULL BLAST (I can feel it without having to turn the radiator on).

So here's my tip from me to you: find a way to control the heat so that there's more than just two settings ("HELL" and "HELL FROZEN OVER").

Sincerely,
Tenant Who Pays Too Much for Their Petite Shithole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home