:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm a SLIGHTLY paranoid freak

So last night I hated everything in my frig and decided to go out for food instead of what I have been doing this week and having vodka for dinner.

So I went out and purchased something with my debit card. While I was waiting for my food, I put my receipt down to get something out of my bag. Then the next thing I know some guy walks up and steals my receipt. I'm stunned and not ballsy enough to ask him what THE FUCK he was doing. I then spent the next 5 minutes terrified that he was somehow going to get my personal information. I called several friends who talked me off my ledge.

But meanwhile, what out for the Receipt Bandit!



update: yay! i finally was able to upload a photo of the Bandit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home