:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, October 13, 2006

Move over UnSafeway! I'm no longer dependent on you for my moldy tomatoes!

A friend at work suggested a really awesome service called Washington Green Grocers.

Every week (or every other week, etc.) they will deliver you a box of fruits and vegetables from local farmers. Days before the delivery they will e-mail (or call) you a list of produce they are delivering. See something on there that you are allergic to or really despise? You have the option to switch it out!

After drooling over their list, I decided to take the plunge and give it a try. Starting next week I will have fresh produce in my life again.

Hmmm...we'll see how long that lasts.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home