:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Post marked: North Pole

Okay.
I'm that person.

The person who buys holiday cards and never send them out.

I actually have holiday cards (for work people) from two years ago that I even addressed, but never wrote in them or sent them out.

Pathetic, right?

Well, I think I may have found my inspiration to get cards sent out on time (or just sent).


Did you know that you can have your cards postmarked from the North Pole?
 
To obtain this special mark, free of charge, follow these three easy steps:
 
1. Address, seal and place postage stamps on your cards;
2. Place your cards in a large envelope;
3. Send to the envelope to North Pole Christmas Cancellation, Postmaster, 5400 Mail Trail, Fairbanks, AK 99709-9999.
 
To ensure delivery in time for Christmas, your envelope should be received at the post office by December 15th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home