:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I have more pictures of boobs than I know what to do with

Well, the long weekend treated me well.

Friday evening
I spent a rockin' evening at Carpool celebrating a good friend's birthday while these girls took photos of their cleavage while I was in the restroom.
well played, my friends. well played.



Saturday
I headed across the river (again!) for the Shirlington Oktoberfest. This time it was in celebration for Kbean's and Meggers' birthday. The event was actually fun and I didn't turn into an Oktoberfest snob!



In fact I "discovered" two new beers that I'm totally and utterly in love with, Brown Maredsous and Purple Haze. If anyone can tell me where I can find them in the D.C. area, I will forever write you drunk postcards.
Cross my heart.

5 Comments:

  • At October 10, 2006 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RFD has Purple Haze in bottles, Dr. Dremo's (if it's still open) has it on tap.

    Happy drinking!

     
  • At October 10, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    I LOVE Purple Haze!!!!!!!

    Yes, it is still on tap at Dremo.

     
  • At October 11, 2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Marci said…

    I missed gratuitous cleavage photos? Gah!

     
  • At October 11, 2006 1:49 AM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    Oh, now I'm just a "good friend"? I DVR all those shows for you, I see how it is...*sniff*

    Just kidding, I'm tired. Can't you tell?

    Harris Teeter sells Purple Haze. Not that it does you any good since you can't get to one.

     
  • At October 11, 2006 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So happy you came!! And so grateful you stuck it out to the end to witness my sloppy world-famous "pad thai inhale" - you're true blue.

    Maredsous has changed my life! It's half off (along with other delicious Belgian brews) on Tuesdays from 4:30-7:30 at L'Enfant Cafe. Is it a date?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home