:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Munich, where the mullet is still king!

Well, I survived Oktoberfest.

But my camera died on my on my first day there. So apparently what happens in Oktoberfest stays in Oktoberfest.

What was an awesome surprise was a half-day stop in Luxembourg. It is hands down the prettiest city I've ever seen. I have a TON of photos from that (soon to be available on flickr).

So now I'm back in London and have only a few more days to live it up before I'm forced back home and back to work to pay off my debt.

And seriously, Munich has more mullets per capita than any other city.

4 Comments:

  • At September 28, 2006 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too bad your camera died, all those mullets would have made some really interesting photos, very cultural. Was your camera working when the naked men in the shower episode happened? Just wondering...cultural experience and all...

     
  • At September 28, 2006 9:03 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    they sell batteries in Europe, too, you know...

     
  • At September 29, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    yeah well, the Krauts have no class: I think we all know who are the coolest Europeans.

     
  • At October 02, 2006 2:26 AM, Blogger chanuck said…

    Sounds like the trip DCSC and I took to a NASCAR race.

    Did you see Hasselhof?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home