:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

When did traveling get a dress code?!

Seriously!

I brought jeans, tank tops, and sweaters...and three pairs of shoes (tennis shoes, flip flops, and one nice-ish pair). Oh, and one nice outfit in case we go somewhere where they frown on denim.

When did traveling mean skirt and midriff baring tops?!

I can't IMAGINE how much luggage these girls are bringing with them to look this good all the time. The shoes ALONE must be one bag.

I totally feel like a bag lady next to them.

I just turn my iPod louder.



Oh, I'm off to Munich and Oktoberfest tomorrow. So no more updates.

I know. A little piece of me died as well.



But I promise to give you an update when I get back of all my misadventures.

Here's a little hint into my Oktoberfest activities: my code name is Herminia and I'm on team Las Putas y Los Perros. Awesome. I know.

2 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2006 11:43 PM, Blogger Moxie said…

    I know what your saying. Really, it leaves nothing for the strippers and prostitutes to wear when they travel. I'm sure your sexy bare flip-flop toes were more than most could handle though. lol

     
  • At September 28, 2006 8:05 AM, Blogger vixen said…

    it's true...it just chilly enough that the bare toes are looked at...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home