:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, September 11, 2006

Procrastinating

I should be doing the following:
1. finishing up projects at work so I don't make the others hate me for taking care of my shit while I'm away
2. calling my credit cards and bank to inform them of my travel
3. finishing up list of gifts to get for family/friends (because everyone needs a "mind the gap" thong!)
4. procuring anti-frizz product and handbag I can use to travel on the plan with and while in London during the day

What I am doing:
research

I got time, right????

7 Comments:

  • At September 11, 2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    While you're "researching", why don't you register our team name?

     
  • At September 11, 2006 11:30 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    LOVE the mind the gap thong!

     
  • At September 12, 2006 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    slacker!

     
  • At September 12, 2006 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thong? I don't think that they make them in my size!

     
  • At September 12, 2006 4:30 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    freshmeat: i didn't see any place for registering.

    law-rah: consider it done!

    that girl: i plan to leave all my work for you to do. it's not like you're busy with a big upcoming conference or anything.

    mr. smooth: oh, you ARE SO getting a thong now!

     
  • At September 13, 2006 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm telling you this now....you leave anything for me to deal with..and I'll ask the mac dude to give you a pc and then I will personally tin foil your entire office. and then wrap it in cellophane.


    you mess with the bull...you get the horns.

     
  • At September 13, 2006 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please hurry back with my thong because I'm almost out of undies (about to tap into the bathing suit bottoms...) Have a great trip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home