:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Who wants some REAL mail???


Who doesn't enjoy a real piece of mail to brighten up an otherwise rather dull collection of bills, credit card notices, and angry collection agency letters?!

One week tomorrow I will be flying over the Atlantic to spend some quality time in bars in London and Munich (a.k.a. Oktoberfest). And what better way to spend a quite evening than writing postcards to some friends/strangers while I sit in a pub and get drunk.

So if you want to be included in the fun, please e-mail me (mayhemmiss[at]gmail.[dot]com) with your address and your preference on whether you get a London or Munich postcard (hey, or both!).

Though...I can't be 100% sure it won't just read "DRUNK!"
But that's a risk I'm willing to take.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home