:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wait...where's my appendix??

So I've been slightly paranoid about any pain that I cannot pinpoint to a particular organ in my abdominal region. A friend of mine died from her appendix bursting while she was in the ambulance. We were in high school.

So when I started getting random dull pains in my side yesterday late afternoon, my hypochondriac self immediately thought of my appendix. But without any knowledge of where one's appendix is really located, I decided it must be that my clothes are too tight and cutting into my flesh.

The pain continues today and I did a little "research" on WebMD and determined it's not my appendix.

So I've decided to blame the roast beef sandwich I had yesterday from the cafeteria.

lesson of the day: no matter how desperate, don't eat the food from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home