:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, August 25, 2006

The straw that broke the camel's back

So girls know their stance in the pecking order with any given group of their friends. They all know who the "hot girl" is on any given evening. I'm not the "hot girl" and I thought I had dealt with those demons long ago in college.

But a few weekends ago those demons reared their ugly heads...and consequently one of my friendships will never be the same.

I don't feel like I can go into the details without sounding like I'm a bitter bitch (I'm often a bitch, but I hope never bitter). So here's my tip to all the guys out there...…

Don't talk to the HotGirl's Friend if all you really want to do is talk to the HotGirl. She's not there for you to try out all your material on before moving on to the main attraction. Be a fucking man and pull your BALLS OUT OF YOUR PURSE and talk to the HotGirl.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home