:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, August 21, 2006

Deflowered on Saturday

So DC Sports Chick and Fred were kind enough to partake in Operation Deflower and choose me to play the virgin role [insert joke about when the last time I was called a virgin here].

It was definitely a fun time and I'm still in awe about how everyone REALLLLLLLY gets into the game. I especially enjoyed the warm-ups that Colorado was doing (though what was up with the backup goalie doing those random "girl" push ups?!?)

But seriously?!? The game ends even if there's a tie?! What's up with that? Are there other sports out there that do the same? Why?

It just feels...weird.

But I'm glad I went and I would probably be up for another game if I can be promised such amusing entertainment.


Also...if that guy who beats the drums ever beats his drum right behind my head again, I will be forced to put my foot (and his drum) up his ass.
Just saying.

3 Comments:

  • At August 21, 2006 9:57 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    No offense to DC Sports Chick, who is a terrific gal that the Playaz would be honored to be in the company of...but if "sex" is used as a euphemism for a soccer game, I'd call it the worst sex ever.

     
  • At August 21, 2006 10:05 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said…

    Laughing @ what Phil wrote.

     
  • At August 22, 2006 11:13 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    LMAO Phil!

    Yeah, Salvatore the 12th Man needs a beat-down for the drum bit. Right behind our heads? Boo!

    But wasn't watching the GK do those girl push-ups worth it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home