:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, August 28, 2006

My Bridget Jones' Moment

A coworker told me about this new product she found at Target. She was particularly fond of it as it helps with the unfortunate summer occurrence of INNER THIGH SHAFTING. It's called Assets*.

So I decided to pick up a pair of "mid-thigh shapers" and tested them out underneath a skirt today.

My first thought was that I am officially old. I mean, who the hell wears shit like this?!? Is the next step a truss??

My next thought was that my thighs were in no way, shape, or form going to be squeeze into the "leg openings." Then as I'm pulling them up, I thought there's no way I'm going to survive the whole day without cutting off the circulation to the lower half of my body.

Once I put my skirt on though, my attitude changed. Nice and smooth without any lumps, bumps, or rolls.

I'm not a thong girl and I've tried just about every seamless / "no-show" underwear out there. Eventually they all start to show. Plus in some of my skirts you can see the outline of fat as the underwear cuts into my hip (it's the hot new look for fall).

So I was pleasantly surprised when everything disappeared and my ass looked smooth.

But how would I last a whole day wearing this??

Turns out that it's actually feels lightweight and not at all like it's cutting off circulation to any limbs.

I would recommend everyone try a pair out...and to not be discourage as you are trying to sausage yourself into them.

*please check out the site. The "before" asses are HILARIOUS!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home