:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

What is my cousin's child to me?*

*my first cousin, once removed

the good news: So on Monday my cousin's ex-girlfriend (LOOONG story) gave birth to a son, Sebastian*. I had hoped to have a photo to share, but my aunt hasn't e-mailed them to me. But as he comes from superior genes, he's rumored to be gorgeous.

*anyone else automatically think of Sebastian Bach when they hear this name?? just me?

the bad news: he is fairly critical right now. when the mother's water burst it was green. Sebastian is hooked up to a lot of machines (mainly through the back of his neck)...mostly to pump blood to his organs and brain.

the good news: he's in a really amazing hospital and they are taking really good care of him. yesterday they eased him a bit off of the pain killers they are pumping through him and he opened his eyes for the first time.

the bad news: even if he makes it through, he has down syndrome.

the good news: I didn't know that my family was able to pour so much their love and souls out.

1 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2007 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! how are you, I just dropped in on your website through google! Greetings from Iceland!
    -Siggi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home