:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'll take "fucked up dreams" for $200, Alex.

I think the mozzarella sticks at Millie & Al's gave me two of the weirdest dreams last night.

Dream #1
It's set in the middle of nowhere middle America (dirt roads and a corn field [but the corn is only about knee-high]). A guy comes down the dirt road and stops at the intersection. I come up to him and ask if he's having car troubles or if he's lost. The guy replies that he's just looking around. A moment later a truck full of soldiers come up from that same road. They all spread out and start searching through the corn rows. All of a sudden one of them yells at me and the guy to not move and shoots me with a tranquilizer.

The "general" rolls me over and asks if I'm working for the CIA or if I'm just stupid. I replied "neither." he then started laughing and saying that I was as cute as button. After some "interrogation" all the soldiers left because they found another civilian to interrogate.

Dream #2
My grandmother is pissed off at me that I didn't die on my scheduled day. I'm terrified that I'm going to be punished by her so I ran around the house looking for a place to hide. My grandmother finds me in the closet and asks why I'm hiding. I tell her that I'm scared she's going to beat me. She tells me to stop being silly and come out. She then slips this electro-shock thing on my head and starts to shock me.

Needless to say I was less than pleased.

lesson of the day: stop eating fried cheese before going to bed.

4 Comments:

  • At August 30, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger E :) said…

    I've been having weird dreams too. There must be something in the air here at the moment...

     
  • At August 30, 2006 4:47 PM, Blogger Marci said…

    And you are seriously trying to blame this on the fried cheese?

     
  • At August 30, 2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said…

    Millie and Al's is a great dive. I haven't been in there in ages, but they used to have the best jukebox, and I imagine they are still putting hot peppers on the pizzas. No wonder you had weird dreams. Fried cheese? Those words alone are a nightmare.

     
  • At August 30, 2006 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So your first dream must've taken place around our nation's birthday, because Meggers taught us that corn should be "knee high by the fourth of July"...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home