:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Oh. Sweet. Jaysus.

Normally I only buy my underwear from Victoria's Secret. I guess I'm a underwear snob like that. But in recently years I've noticed a decline in their quality (I don't think the seams should be unraveling after TWO washes). So at my last Target shopping spree I decided to suck it up and purchase the 5-pack of Hanes Her Way Hipsters. Now, I've never bought hipsters before (I'm a string bikini kind of girl), but I've been curious about them as they look so cute on the models.

Well, I opened them up and let out a scream. I've NEVER seen so much material used for underwear in my life! Seriously! I think I could have clothed two small children with the amount of fabric used.

Sigh.

Definitely only wear them for work outs at the gym now.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home