:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I still have rage inside

So either jet lag has forced all the pent up angry to be unleashed or vacation has made me forget how to channel my anger.

It's not pretty people.

I suggest you all run for cover.



On a lighter note, I woke up about midnight so disoriented that I thought I was in another hostel. Another hostel that had the EXACT same mirrors as I do. I was convinced that I had somehow packed up my mirrors and taken them with me. I had no idea how I was going to get them home.

it took me a full minute to realize I was home.


and I will leave you guys with this image that I took one night while out in London with FreshMeat and her friends. I pray that none of us is every "this girl."

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home