:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Who is this person and why are they claiming to be me?

I started off my work day by actively ignoring the ever-increasing pile of shit that I have to do by checking who has linked to my blog (because I'm narcissistic like that. okay?).

I stumbled across this!

I have no idea how they found me.

I highly doubt they felt the need to put together a page of all the blogs out there that go by the name "Miss M."

So just what are these people up to?

4 Comments:

  • At October 12, 2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    Awww, I think it's cute that you have a little 14-year old boyfriend in Ohio;-)

     
  • At October 12, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    HAHAHAHAHA! It IS a 14 year old! I'm like, "How did Law-Rah know that?" The email! You so smart Law-Rah!

    Okay, this is truly hilarious. It's like a shrine to you!! Too funny!

    You know, I've seen something where someone clipped everything a certain blogger said about certain topics, and made a website of it. I only found it b/c my link was on there, and I saw it in my stats.

     
  • At October 12, 2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    Their website sux.

     
  • At October 13, 2006 1:36 AM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    That is too weird. I hope the "Uncle Heshi of a New Generation" learns something about web page design eventually...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home