:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

£10?!?! There better be some fucking amazing dead people in there!

Day Six

This was my last day in London before the drive to Munich. And as such, I crammed a lot into it. I don't think I ever walked so much in all my days.

I walked down to Westminster Abbey first. It was impressive, but overpriced. Plus it also continued my theory that the Marys (Mary I and Mary, Queen of Scots) got a raw deal (Mary I is buried with Elizabeth I and doesn't even get her effigy on top of her top. Yeah, I'm not a fan of Elizabeth I).

Then I dashed over to see the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace. I winded my way through St. James's Park, past Downing Street, Big Ben, and Parliament to Tate Britain. I totally LOVED the Tate. Not only do they have an amazing collection, but they have the most AWESOME "tours" ever: "I'm hungover tour," "first date tour," and "I've just split up tour" are just a few. Then I quickly walked back to St. Margaret's and then to the National Gallery for their late night.



Then back to the hostel to await for my next adventure...Oktoberfest...and the Chunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home