:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, October 20, 2006

I don't think I've ever seen a banana that big*

*get your mind out of the gutter.

So I got my first delivery from Washington Green Grocer.



I received a pineapple, two gala apples, black grapes, grape tomatoes (2 boxes), 4 BIG ASS bananas, cucumber, 3 potatoes, 2 HUGE red bell peppers, and delicata squash.

Wow! I have A LOT of cooking to do this weekend to make sure I use all this food. So far I've only tasted the black grapes and they are so FREAKIN' delicious!

p.s. - yes, that is all my counter space that my shithole apartment supplies me.

4 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2006 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i really like your assortment a lot better than mine. maybe next time i stop being snotty and don't get the organic box. and, dude! how are you going to eat all that fruit?!?

     
  • At October 20, 2006 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray for fresh produce! I was really happy with the non-organic assortment--I've already eaten a banana and a cucumber (I got extra cukes instead of the cauliflower), and they were both yummy. I also sliced up the pineapple, and it is SO sweet and delicious! Once again, thanks for the recommendation.

     
  • At October 20, 2006 4:03 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I am so glad you posted about this. I can't wait to do it.

     
  • At October 23, 2006 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so jealous! I didn't sign up in time for delivery this week so I'm holding my breath for next Thursday.

    Thanks again for telling us all about this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home