:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Friday's Happy Hour
(a.k.a. The Night I took a Photo of the Toliet Paper Holder Because I Could)

Thanks to I-66 for hosting another lovely happy hour.



I had a rockin' good time and even got a few people to join me. So thank you that girl, FreshMeat, KBean, and Orphan for coming and braving the crowds at the Big Hunt.

And thank you Velvet for tempting me with your delicious cookies (is it me, or did that sound dirty?).



Here are selection of photos from that evening...enjoy!



4 Comments:

  • At October 17, 2006 2:11 AM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    You and the TP holder!

    Love the pics.

     
  • At October 17, 2006 4:19 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    You loved my cookies! YAY!

    It was good to see you again. It's been much too long. I mean, you have a new 14 year old boyfriend we have to hear about!

     
  • At October 17, 2006 12:52 PM, Blogger chanuck said…

    Mmmm. Cookies and beer

     
  • At October 17, 2006 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for inviting me to hang with the heathens, but I will not be returning because I just learned that God hates bloggers.

    "Stop and consider. The biggest mark you will ever make is to build God’s character and be born into the God Family. Blogging will not help you achieve this."

    And don't forget that “OMG” is just a shorthand way to take God’s name in vain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home