:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

got a ticket to hell

a.k.a. i bought a ticket to my mother's place for Christmas...in reno.

bah.
thanks to the airlines for jacking up their prices my plane ticket home was $150 more than i should ever pay. AND i leave on Christmas Eve. if i wanted to leave a few days earlier i would have had to pay $250 more.

the airlines are dead. to. me.



but on the upside i only have to spend four days trapped with my family.

four days of my mother trying to get me to open up.
four days of my sister being depressed.
four days of my brother being a booger snot and making my mother cry.
four days of no booze.



is it too early to start crying into my glass of vodka?

6 Comments:

  • At December 12, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    what, you didn't want to experience the joy of taking the _train_ to Reno?

     
  • At December 12, 2006 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i say you smuggle in some contraband...can't have an alcohol-free christmas. it's just not american.

     
  • At December 13, 2006 1:31 PM, Blogger chanuck said…

    Now I know what to get you for Christmas. How does a flask sound?

     
  • At December 13, 2006 4:02 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    tara: touché. i could be taking the train. but then again i still wouldn't be with my family.

    freshmeat: i expect you to drink my drinks for me. as usual.

    chanuck: i have a flask (that your wife gave me) but i can't seem to open it anymore.

     
  • At December 13, 2006 5:55 PM, Blogger Marci said…

    Oh God no honey! Now is NOT the time to be diluting your vodka with salty, non-fermented liquids! Go big! Go hard!

     
  • At December 13, 2006 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just leave the flask out with your other jars, and Miss Manhands Extraordinaire will be by sometime to open everything for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home