:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

apparently i have a secret stash of bulbs

my phone rings this morning...


me (in a sour tone): [name of my department]

idiot: yes, this is **** in **** division. my light seems to be flickering and i need a new bulb.

me (amused): i'm sorry. but you'll need to call work control at extension **** and ask for a new bulb. i can't help you.

idiot (angry): but i was told to call you for a new light bulb by someone else.

me (very amused): i'm sorry, but i don't have bulbs. this is the...

idiot (cutting me off): fine.
::hangs up on me::


i really need to track down this person who is spreading vicious rumors about me and my secret stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home