:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, January 23, 2006

Lubed da Booo

(the other title for this post is "Do You Want to Watch My Friend Down a Bottle of Hot Sauce?")
seriously.

Friday night was an awesome good time. Marci and Buggie put up a good fight, but there was no way that DCSC and I would let them defeat us.

picture of the teams placement after the practice round (excuse the crappiness of the image)



Eventually we teamed up to oust "Antonio Bell" from the number 1 position.

Highlights of the evening (for me) include: being called a lesbian by some hard up idiots (I haven't been called a lesbian since I was in Ireland); listening to some guy chattering on who works part-time as a wedding photographer; listening to the idiots next to me talk about Buggy (took me awhile to figure out which one they were referring to) [they talked about how "it's hard to tell as she's wearing a sweater. You HAVE TO look at her wrists and her ankles to be sure."]; and of course the hot sauce incident (read it here).

I seriously cannot wait for our next game!

photos from the game are coming after lunch

8 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2006 5:48 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    oh good, you got a pic of "Bad Boyers." That was pretty damn funny.

    The "hot sauce" line was easily the best one I've heard in a long time. And by best, I mean stupidest.

     
  • At January 23, 2006 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's after lunch...

     
  • At January 23, 2006 8:57 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    you are so needy...or bored if you are reading this.

     
  • At January 23, 2006 11:00 PM, Blogger Marci said…

    So glad bad boyers is represented!

    Ha!

    I wish Bug busted out her ankle to show the jerks that she's a hottie. That would have been awesome.

     
  • At January 24, 2006 12:17 AM, Blogger Buggie said…

    Um, did they wonder if I was fat? Bastards.

     
  • At January 24, 2006 2:11 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    buggie: well, i guess you passed the rigorous ankle/wrist test as they wanted to buy you a shot.

     
  • At January 25, 2006 3:16 AM, Blogger Buggie said…

    Well, no. They wanted me to watch them drink hot sauce. Some old guy at the bar (seeing as how I am 23 or 24...ya) wanted to buy the shot. I am not gonna trust some guys who want witnesses to idiotic acts. I am off to the gym tomorrow.

     
  • At January 25, 2006 2:23 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    actually the wrist/ankle comment came from the losers at the bar. the ones who then picked up the girls on the other side of them when you shot them down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home