:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

You know what's hot?

Getting sick right before jetting off to MINNEAPOLIS for a wedding.

I do plan on using my new phone sex operator voice to my advantage on Saturday. I HAVE TO make out with somebody at someone's wedding. so far i haven't even gotten a wink. that's just sad and pathetic.

or it could be the cold medicine talking.

either way.


anyways, hope you guys (all 4 of my loyal readers) have an awesome weekend!

laters!

6 Comments:

  • At July 07, 2006 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Say hi to Superman for me!

     
  • At July 07, 2006 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And hasn't anyone ever told you not to jump in bed with a leper? I warned you I had SARS but you still wanted to cuddle at Dewey.

     
  • At July 07, 2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    Have fun in Minneapolis - home of Prince, and Phil's ancestors (via Norway).

     
  • At July 07, 2006 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rather than picking up an STD, might I recommend coming back with a cute Minnesota accent? Ya, you betcha! Have fun!

     
  • At July 07, 2006 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apparently I was extremely embarassed at leaving that last comment. But now I will take responsibility and confess to my midwest upbringing....and crowd your comments with yet another installment...

     
  • At July 10, 2006 7:05 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    kbean: but you're so cuddly!

    phil: i only really got to see downtown minneapolis. but it was hot. just like you.

    meggers: damn. i missed out on the accent. next time. i promise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home