:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, August 04, 2006

Isn't running on the treadmill enough pain first thing in the morning?

I usually watch music videos in the mornings at the gym. I've recently came across a crop of some rather crappy videos and I can't decide which one is the absolute worse.

First Beyonce's Deja Vu. OMG. The outfits she's wearing. Beyonce, put DOWN the crack pipe and walk away. Slowly.

Then there's Paris Hilton's Stars Are Blind. Who the hell told this girl that she should be singing?!? Who???? Whoever it was is Dead. To. Me.

And finally Fergie's London Bridge. I don't think I've seen a worse concept for a video (or heard a worse song). Sweet Jaysus, someone end my pain.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home