:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, July 28, 2006

Another day, another reason why Verizon can suck it

I've been trying to e-mail myself a photo I took on my phone so I could post it here. It's just a shot of the cracked glass where someone either tried to bash there way in or out of my apartment building (just another example of the true ghetto building I live in).

but NO, the damn image show up in any of my e-mails' inboxes.

and I like to blame Verizon for that.

don't burst my bubble of hatred.

on another note...after today i will only have FIVE more days of HATING the LazyWhore left!
hmmm...what am i going to do with all my hatred?

1 Comments:

  • At July 31, 2006 2:36 AM, Blogger chanuck said…

    Do you need an attack cat, or do we have to move you again?

    Verizon Does suck the Big one. We live on the tenth floor and I get crap for a signal.

    Verizon sucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home