:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Reasons why I hate going to the gym after work

1. It cuts into my drinking time.

2. It's ALWAYS crowded.

3. It's hot as balls.

4. It smells like the person next to me.

5. It cuts into my drinking time.

6. I hate getting home at 8:30 at night.

7. If I don't go in the mornings, then I run the risk of seeing someone I know from work on the way to work. Twenty minutes of awkward conversation IS NOT the way I like to start my mornings.

8. I hate watching I Love the 70s.

9. More women end up seeing my boobs when I go in the evening. I would like to cut down the number of people who have seen them.

10. IT CUTS INTO MY DRINKING TIME.

3 Comments:

  • At July 13, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger Marci said…

    See, I am in the "more boobage" category. Unless it happends to be a coworker, ew.

    But I do love that the gym cuts into your drinking time. I hear ya. Shit. Work cuts into the drinking time.

     
  • At July 13, 2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    It's the "8:30 and haven't eaten dinner and ravenously hungry" part that I don't like. but I just can't get myself to the gym in the a.m.

     
  • At July 14, 2006 2:30 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    marci: truer words were never said.

    tara: i hate eating so late. bah. it's a no-win situation. bastards.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home