:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Farting Incident of 2006

I really wish I could explain all the many, many reasons why I hate the LazyWhore, but they probably sounds silly and pathetic. So I decided to give you an example of why I hate her today.

me: ::I came and sat at my desk stamping my feet a few time in frustration to a problem::

LW: Did you do that?

me: ::staring at her blankly::
What?

LW: Did you let one go?

me: ::staring at her with hatred::
What?

LW: It certain smells over here!

me: ::staring at her like the idiot she is::

LW: ::dramatically waving her arms around::
I wonder why the smell is only here?


here are my issues:
1. My sad little veal stall is at least 10 feet from her. If I did in fact fart, won't it smell in only my area...unless I made an effort to waft it over to her side.

2. Who would accuse a college of farting?? You ignore it and move on.

3. She's a fucking moron and I need to find a countdown counter to put on here so I can joyfully countdown until she's finally gone.

conclusion
I'm so going to start farting in her space whenever she's not there.

Hmmm...I better start loading up on fiber.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home