:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Monday, July 17, 2006

If I ever say "Let's do shots!" you know it's time to bitch slap me
...and other observations

So Friday was Bastille Day, and what better way to celebrate it than at L'Enfant (which was having a French Maid sprint). Unfortunately the place was packed by the time FreshMeat and I showed up. So we headed up to the Angry Inch for a drink.

Um, yeah.

We were their ONLY costumers for most of the evening until we left (9:30?). And as such, the bartenders had a tendency to make our drinks REALLY strong. So that by the time we had our third drink I thought it was a FANTASTIC idea to start doing shots.

There's nothing more pathetic than being WASTED at 9 pm and passing out by 10.

The next evening I was supposed to be planning my London trip, but instead I got sucked into Unbreakable because neither FreshMeat nor I could remember the ending (by the way, the ending sucks...probably why I didn't remember it.).

note to self: try to limit shots to just Saturday night so the whole weekend isn't a waste...

4 Comments:

  • At July 17, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    Simon had to fight for a table for us at 5pm at L'Enfant. The French maid race was hysterical though. Maybe next year I will enter the race.

     
  • At July 17, 2006 10:26 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    that would be awesome if you did the race! maybe make it a house effort?

     
  • At July 19, 2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    going to london eh? I was there only a fortnight ago. You won't like it: its full of foreigners, although so is Cambridge where I'm living now.

    Bloody foreigners.

     
  • At July 19, 2006 8:36 PM, Blogger vixen said…

    matt: fingers crossed that i can go. any suggestions for the cheap and fabulous?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home