:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh, there's a game going on?

So Saturday I did something I haven't done in years.

I wore shorts.

In public.

Sober.




Oh, and I also attended a Nationals game with some rather FANTASTIC people (DCSC, Fred, Marci, Buggie, Sweet, and Heather).

(see them for photos)

Highlights (for me) include:
1. making everyone do AT LEAST one jell-o shot and watching their fingers turn pink
2. Zimmer-licious' ass
3. being mocked for knitting at the game
4. DCSC for trooping ALL OVER the stadium looking for hurricanes to drink (they might want to seriously think of adding other cocktails there. a girl can only take so much beer...at least this girl can only take so much.)
5. the mullet-sporting beer vendor (complete with his sleeves rolled up and held in place with a binder clip)
6. Ryan Church



All in all, I had a great time and I would love to go again with such a fun group!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home