:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

just call me goldilocks

good news: i can fit into a smaller sized pair of jeans

bad news: muffin top!

i'm a BIG fan of going up a size if it means that your clothes will look better on you. i always pitied those poor idiots out there that insist on squeezing themselves into an article of clothing just because they can say they wear a size 6 even as the roll of fat is emerging from the top of their jeans.

so right before i left for london, i bought a pair of jeans that i knew fit me well around my waist...they were ever-so-slightly large in other areas, but whatev. after a few times of wearing them they stretched out so much i basically needed a rope to secure them around me.

they became unwearable.

so when i went to get another pair of jeans i went for the smaller size...even though i squealed when i saw the muffin top. now i'm praying that these will also stretch out.

seriously, how many pair of jeans does a girl need to own before she finds a pair that fits her.

6 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2006 7:10 PM, Blogger recovering overachiever said…

    That is SO frustrating. I'm battling two pairs of jeans right now. The smaller is still a little too small and yet the bigger pair pretty much hang off me. Same brand and everything! Sigh.

     
  • At November 08, 2006 9:47 PM, Blogger StunnedStupid said…

    well the rolls of fat are a turn off... as you have read we have Jean Day at my work and I think it is more like BIG BUTT day... I am so disgusted at why these teachers wear these tight jeans that they don't fit in... it is quite gross to go to work on Fridays...

     
  • At November 09, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

    "how many pair of jeans does a girl need to own before she finds a pair that fits her."

    I think I am at 5. Yet, I wear the same pair every day!

     
  • At November 10, 2006 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Must be tough to have such skinny little legs!

    I just tossed about six pairs of not-hot jeans. I'm still battling the opposite problem: if they're big enough to fit over my "solid" ass and thighs, the waist gapes and displys my undies when I sit.

    Want to have another jeans-shopping day? I think I'm ready to try Apple Bottoms...

     
  • At November 13, 2006 8:56 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    I just bought my first pair of high-end jeans. totally worth $150 to have jeans that fit well, look good, don't gap, and that I can fit over my hips.

     
  • At November 17, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger honeykbee said…

    It's an age old question, and I'm beginning to think that the answer is 42.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home