:: m a y h e m b y m i s s m ::

do you have any idea how hard it is some mornings to make a glass of water without vomiting?!?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

shut up and drink!

ahh...sometimes there's nothing better than going some place where the bartender knows your name...saves you a table, and makes sure you get in on the free pizza.

some might see that as an indication of a more serious problem.

i see it as an investment in my social life.


anyways, last night we (RiotGrrl, FreshMeat, Orphan, BasementGirl, TheVez, Curlilocks, and Meggers) all headed to Ella's for delicious drinks and free pizza (complimentary pizza at the bar from 5 to 7).

my favorite quote of the evening was:
"listen, i've known you for years but you've never seen me naked. probably because you've never bought me dinner AND drinks."
(and no, it had NOTHING to do with the THREE Shut Up and Drink! drinks that lovely Mike made for me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home